Access court audio and transcripts for Massachusetts Trial Court quickly, easily and securely online.
Access court audio via FTR’s Court.fm and experience the difference of our practical and timely playback service.
In Massachusetts Trial Court, the cost to use the service is $10 per case, per day.
Once a request is approved, you will have 12 months to play the recording as many times as you like.
- Register for your free Court.fm.
- Request access to the recording of your case – you will need the case name/number, date, start/end time, courthouse and courtroom.
- Wait for the court to review and process your request. The court will verify that you are approved to access the recording.
- Pay by credit card online. If your request is approved, you’ll be notified by email that access will be provided as soon as your payment is received.
- Play the digital recording of your case. You’ll receive a receipt for your transaction and a link to the recording which can now be played on your PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone for 12 months.
For FTR Massachusetts Trial Court Support, email email@example.com.
For court customers having a valid Affidavit of Indigency including a provision for waiver of costs under Section III, no costs are charged to access audio via Court.fm. Just select “Yes” in the Cost Waiver section of the request.